Saturday, September 16, 2006

O.k. I'm ready




I was so stoked going out and buying my first book "Gone" by Jonathan Kellerman for the Blogger's Book Club. I've never read any of his books before. I'm just excited to be part of the Blogger's Book Club, I'm an avid reader and always loved reading, I've always wanted to be a part of a book club. I started reading it tonight, Mike got out the camera and was taking a picture of me since I wasn't paying attention to him. So I decided to ham it up or should I say Vanna it up? Since Spider is our moderator I will wait for a little instruction, but I will say I had to go ahead and jump in it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

DAMN I love that cap!

Derek, I am not the moderator here - that honor goes to ScottK - the mastermind behind this excellent idea - I am just the dude that put the blogpage together - I don't feel comfortable taking credit for others EXCELLENT ideas - but I appreciate it man... now are there pics with the cap and without the shirt? LOL ~eg~

7:31 PM  
Blogger DEREK said...

sorry ScottK!

I think this will be awesome!

8:53 PM  
Blogger ScottK said...

spider I think that you have done enough so that you can also take some credit so cut it out ;). I am glad to see that we are all so excited !!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home