Monday, October 30, 2006

Rock the Vote !!!!.... The Book Club Vote That Is.

I think that enough time has past that we should all be done with Gone . I have collected second recommendations from most of you.So, now is the time to vote for what our next read will be .

A note on voting , I am not going to post the names of who suggested which book just the book synopsis . I have also spoken to a few of you and we have come to the common idea that voting for your own book should not be allowed, as this will result in many books with one vote. You can vote one of two ways . Put your vote in a comment to this post or email me at sk1265@gmail.com.

***Note*** If you still wish to answer the discussion questions for Gone they are Here

Ladies and gentlemen with out any further ado, the voting list for book #2:

1) The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
2) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
3) Lunar Park by Brett Easton Ellis (On the site click on library in the top right)
4) The Last Days of Summer by Steve Kluger
5) The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
6) Greywalker by Kat Richardson
7) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon
8) Clay's Way by Blair Mastbaum
%

10 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

I am casting my vote for "The Last Days of Summer"...

Just a question, if the book that gets selected is one we have already read... I wish I had thought of this prior...

11:48 AM  
Blogger JL said...

Ok I'm voting for Greywalker.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Sterling G. Smith said...

I vote for memory keepers daughter

1:50 PM  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

I'm going to vote for Clay's Way.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Gumby said...

I vote for Greywalker.

However, if we start immediately, I may have to beg off this time, what with NaNoWriMo starting tomorrow.

Oh lordy...

4:17 PM  
Blogger ScottK said...

I vote for greywalker as well sounds pretty cool.

4:33 PM  
Blogger ScottK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Crash said...

I'm going to go with The Last Days of Summer.

7:27 PM  
Blogger DEREK said...

I'll go for the memory Keepers Daughter

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Clay's Way.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home