Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner!!

And the nomination goes to .....By the Light of the Moon by Dean Koontz. The vote number for Mr. Koontz's was 4 , followed by closely with 2 votes for A Very Private Gentleman. With Handmaid's Tale and Portrait of a Killer both getting a vote of one. We were actually short one vote but with Mr. Koontz having 4 votes it really wouldn't have changed anything anyway.

Now that we know the book feel free to get shopping and start reading. Have fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Ok I got the book and I'm finished and i have questions but I wnat to wait til you all are finished - because my question will be a spoiler. let me just say that I LOVE the book up until the last chapter. I was so disappointed in the ending.

9:11 AM  
Blogger JL said...

And really, I'm not as grammar-challenged as the above post makes me out to be. I'm a bad typist!

9:12 AM  
Blogger ScottK said...

Ahhhhh Shoot I am almost there and now I don't want to finish. :(

Just kidding. I will let you know when I am done .

3:52 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Having finished, I'll wait until everyone is finished, but I do look forward to hearing your disappointments JL.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home