Sunday, August 05, 2007

Let the Voting Begin !!!

Alan has deferred from nominating a book this go 'round, it looks as if we are ready to vote. I think we have some interesting choices this time. That being said , here are our book choices for book #5.(Wow we actually have done 4 books !! Did you guys realize that ?). Here we go then, in no particular order:

1) The Emperor's Children by Claire Messud
2) Portrait of a Killer- Jack the Ripper-Case Closed by Patricia Cornwell
3) By the Light of the Moon by Dean Koontz
4) The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
5) A Very Private Gentleman by Martin Booth

As you can tell by reading the synopsises ( synopsi?) I think we will have a hard time choosing one. Remember the rules, no voting for your own book and have fun deciding which one we want to read.Please send your votes to me at sk1265@gmail.com, I will put a new post up on the blog as soon as we have a winner, then we can begin reading. Once again you have all done a great job choosing your books I am having a hard time deciding.

5 Comments:

Blogger ScottK said...

OK after weighing everything very carefully I have decided to vote for .....By the Light of the Moon..I think...No .....yeah,thats what I vote for .

5:19 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Ok I've gotta go for the Jack the Ripper one. The others sound really great though! I've read Handmaid's Tale - very good.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

I voted by mail for...
By the Light of the Moon.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I'm going with the Light of the moon.

6:59 AM  
Blogger ScottK said...

I am voting for my sister Lorry(Rainee)She is having trouble logging on . Her vote is for The Handmaid's Tale.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home