Thursday, November 09, 2006

New Book - New Moderator

Hey all, since "my" book was chosen, I've opted to be the moderator for this go-round. So, go out and grab up a copy of The Memory Keepers' Daughter by Kim Edwards. I've been reading on it in spurts for the past few days and am enjoying it - hope all y'all do too!
It is in paperback and can be found at your local "mass market" outlets.
No need to let me know when you have the book - just start reading and I'll ask for an update sometime next week. - Jessica

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, so I picked up the book last night and started reading. This is pretty cool.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

Alan told me about this a few days ago, and Memory Keeper's Daughter was a book I was already reading, which is cool. I'm up to 1970 now ... is there a date we're supposed to be finished?

5:04 AM  
Blogger JL said...

No finish date - we just kinda read along. Moderator gathers updates on folks progress and we go from there.

7:46 AM  
Blogger DEREK said...

I'm reading mine over the Thanksgiving holidays.

6:04 PM  
Blogger ScottK said...

I got mine (finally). Iam reading it solo now I finished hte other book I was reading.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home