Monday, November 27, 2006

Who picked this book?

Keeper of the Memory’s Daughter, or is it The Daughter’s Memory Keeper, I never could get the title right.

I hated it. No, no, no, that’s a boldfaced lie. I really quite enjoyed it, in a way. Though I have to admit, I would never read anything like this left to my own devices. When I read the back jacket in the store, I groaned out loud. But that’s one of the aims of this group right? To be exposed to literature you’d never read otherwise.

I did like it. Really, I did. But I had to finish it because I’m off to Asia this week and in a world of baggage weight restrictions, books become a heavy liability.

So take care everyone and I’ll talk to you mid-December. I did like it! Really.

5 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

I did! I did! Me Me Me! :-) Glad you enjoyed it. I get the weekly email from Barnes & Noble and it was one of their selections. I read the synopsis and it sounded interesting.

8:01 AM  
Blogger ScottK said...

yeah ok, thats fine ..ok everyone likes your book yada yada yada. No one liked mine :(

2:23 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Oh what dern ever, Scott! :-) I'm sure I would have liked it - had i read it. You have at least gotten me interested in Kellerman and I now see him everywhere and plan to read one of his books soon!

5:47 AM  
Blogger ScottK said...

Read the Murder book , I think it is one of his better ones ...:)

2:35 PM  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

I liked Gone, sort-of, most of it. I just felt that Kellerman reached his publisher required word count and ended it.

He might not have wanted to watch the gruesome video, but I did. And the police report was as exciting as reading, well, a police report. I felt ripped off is all.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home